Monday, January 09, 2006

what's yours?

salam.

thank you for you guys’ kinds words, smses and calls.
ramai bertanya, WHY? what’s happening?

i would say that my favourite word for the past few days is ‘ntah!’. my escapism word is ‘ntah!’. what’s yours?

i can’t really say what’s bothering, what’s nagging, and refrained me from being a dear girl and be kanak-kanak ribena again. i've said it in my earlier posting so i suppose i'm not into explaining in detail.


i totally feel bad about it, having to explain to everybody. maaf kerana menyusahkan ramai orang. and somebody didn’t reply my sms this morning. i guess that person is already fed-up ‘entertaining’ my impossible behaviour. fine with me. i’m at fault. i’m sorry again.

agaknya sebab asyik melayan perasaan, i’m sick now. gee! great cekya! now you gotta handle your asthma, and your loyal weekly headache.

esok hari raya haji. i guess i’m scarifying my health to ‘entertain’ my emotional needs. that's my sacrifice for this year. deng!

take care people, and have a wonderful raya. owh what a cliché. :( but i really mean it, guys..have an enjoyable one.

wassalam.

No comments: