Tuesday, January 24, 2006

me, all ripped...the MLM!

Image hosting by Photobucket
salam!

nope. not multi-level marketing.
it's miss lebai malang.

balik dari keje, so many bad things happen. cekya rasa cam nasib betul tak baik hari ni.
i was on the way to maxis klcc to pay my hp bills. and i stopped by at on of the shops where i bought my prepaid. yes, i have 2 numbers. please don't ask me why. and the girl kat situ asked for my hp. tak ingat but i gave to her anyway. my fault. and her fault. she should check with me. but she didn't. the top-up card dah habis so she was updating something on her hp so i can get that rm10 top-up. bila dah settle, i checked and the rm10 was not in my current balance. i went to the shop again and asked her to check. she DID CHECK my hp for my number, where she did not at the first place. then, dgn relaxnya, cakap,"oh..akak bagi salah number, so dah burn la rm10 tu.."

i was like "HAH???". why didn't she check at first?

and she said "saya dah tunjuk dah number akak untuk confirm. so takleh nak buat apalah!"..wey bangang! mana ada orang call number sendiri. she has to make sure the number is correct. why didn't she check it earlier if i wasn't sure?

burn? babi la. she should do all the checking. i blame her for it. didn't know that she can do that. damn. and she didn't look at me while explaining. bitch. enough said. oh yes! i was pissed! and her rudenss, talking without lookking at me, makes it worst. if she said it nicely, and sincerely look at my face, i would have accepted her explanation. my fault, i know. but she should know how things are at the first place.

with anger all over my body, i walked to maxis as i was running for dinner with colleagues kat ampang park. i arrived at the 1st floor and the maxis centre was closed for renovation. i was sent a circular where they say it is open for payment during the renovation. babi lagik! dah la kena tipu bangang dengan pompuan bodoh tu, now maxis tricked me. takpe. sabar!

with no prepaid, bills not paid, i went off to the lrt station and went straight to ampang park. my feet sakit semula. bangang betol.urgghhhh!!!!!

then arrived at ampang park station, i bought a prepaid card, top up my credit and went to the place where we're suppose to have dinner. alhamdulillah it went well.

ahh.. rupanya tak berakhir lagi. balik tu, cekya singgah toilet lrt tu. dah tak tahan. after i've settled my business, nak bukak paip air tu...jadik lagi benda bangang....satu hal betul! tiba-tiba air terpancut. paip dia rosak ke apa, tatau la!! there you go.

me = WET.

adui la. betul la cekya MLM hari ni...Miss Lebai Malang.

wassalam.

p/s : the end of bad things happenings - i post this in my story blog. tersilap kat dashboard blogger tu tadi...uwaaaaaa!! APA NIHHHH????!!!!!!!

No comments: