Sunday, April 03, 2005

...wet sunday...

salam...

it's approximately 2257 hours. i'm watching 'sepet' for the 7th time on my dad's laptop while typing this.i guess i'm just addicted. just like a colleague who loves watching tollgate girl-the one with amy mastura & rashid salleh. huhuhu...

the tahlil yesterday was great. a small group je. my family, 2 of my aunties, my cousins, 2 of my friends and these cheeky young ladies;

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ira & ika!

anyways, today, i was at home till 4 pm. then cek ejot fetched me & cek julie and we went to mid valley coz cek ejot needs to changed the faulty cd she bought. and around 7, we head home coz cek ejot needs to see her friend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
twister@dome, mid valley!shedap shangats!

she's been seeing this guy for quite some time. dah jadi boyfriend kot. she didn't tell us anything anyway. i'm so happy for her tapi, agak jealous la.i can't understand why i'm actually reluctant to move on and meet people. pastu jealous pulak coz a friend of mine is happily seeing someone who's actually perfect for her. entah la. i'm still in an isolation mode. i befriended lotsa people but that's just it. and i whined for not having someone special in my life. duh!

i realised that i'm putting virtual barriers around me. wanting people to be around me but not close to me. adeh!

serik.

i guess that's the best word to describe my actions and explains the barriers thingy. duh!

i wanna move on. adeh! what am i suppose to do?? letih la macam ni. susah betul. nak kawan dengan orang tapi takut ini, takut itu. i'm actually pretty terrified even thinking about all those mushy wooshy relationships thingy.
where's my self-confidence?self-esteem? tada tau! gone! i just went bonkers just thinking about it.
anyways, my beloved auntie's coming home for holidays. can't wait for things i ordered from UK! muahahha... no lah! i missed her. of course i wanna see her so much(and also the gifts, of course!hikhikhik)..i might be fetching her @ klia or simply kl sentral. that would be easier eh? she said she'll be arriving on 22nd of april, around 8 in the morning. then straight to one utama coz she wanna shop. crazy, you think? me think too. huhuhu...
owh it's 2338 hours already. gotta hit the sack. i'll type again tomorrow. i'm in a stage where all i wanna do is write endlessly here.
take care guys, and have a great week ahead!
wassalam.
p/s : i wrongly snipped off my hair. i'll be repairing my hair this coming friday. kena pi saloon gak la nampaknya! no orked-styled hair anymore. uwaaaaaaaa.....so much for being depress eh? tot..ko nak aku potongkan rambut ko? hikhikhikhik....;)

No comments: