Monday, April 04, 2005

the final letter...:(

my darling orked,

God is answering my prayers. maggie has decided not to have the baby. she said she won’t destroy her future because of one stupid man. i guess that means me. orked, i don’t want to talk about her anymore. i want to talk about us. i tried to write you a poem in mandarin about you. i wanted to make u understand how i feel. but no matter how hard i tried, i couldn’t. i’ve tried for days. the more i wrote, the more empty my words sounded. at first, i felt panic. i couldn’t sleep for many nights. but then, the panic will go away everytime i saw your face. or just heard your voice. i used to write poetry because to me, it was like writing letters to God. to tell someone i couldn’t see, how i felt inside. then finally God replied. the poem, more beautiful than anything that i have ever written. he gave me you. you are my poetry from God, orked. let me hear your voice. please call me. i’ll be waiting. just call me, orked. so i can sleep peacefully again.

your sayang,
jason


p/s : sorry guys if this letter is here. i can't help it. :(

No comments: