Tuesday, April 12, 2005

monday blues..eh!tuesday blues..

salam...

i thought that it was monday! terlupa yang cekya took another day leave semalam. awal-awal dah bangun and i went to my ex-uni regional office @ president house, bukit bintang. they're organising an alumni dinner for malaysian students on the 20th and i went there to pay for the dinner tickets. and they gave me uni's car stickers, squeeze balls and paper bags. beshnyer!! and i took my own sweet time going thru the latest prospectus for postgraduates courses. bila flip thru the booklet, rasa macam seronok je. rasa macam nak ke sana lagi. how i wish.

then pi round-round isetan, kalau-kalau ada long black dress for the dinner tapi tak ada yang menarik. pastu i bought this malay movie cd-neon. my sis, zuril has mentioned about it to me months ago, baru la ni dapat beli. an interesting movie sebab there were 66 celebrities in the movie, kira masuk malaysia's guiness book of records la. best storyline dia. then i walked to sg wang plaza and brought 3 dvds. the pacifier, beauty shop and the butterfly effects. yup!! been wanting to watch butterfly effects for like monthssss....

one thing about sg wang plaza, cekya senang menyesatkan diri la bila kat situ. kalau dengan jalan dengan member, ok pulak. rasa nak putus lutut coz i noticed i kept going in circles. tak jumpa jalan balik. eisk. i can't find the exit i came in, near the monorail's pedestrian walk. sabar ajelah. rasa nak meradang pun ada gak. eisk!!

and it was freaking hot! adui la...:( kalau tak kerana the tickets, i won't go out. lepak kat rumah jek!

not a very good day to wander around eh? have a great week guys.
wassalam.

p/s : ira & ika were so mad at me, balik dari pd kelmarin, they were punching, lompat on me, pinching me hard with their nails and picit my cheeks sambil tanya kenapa tak bawak diorang pi pd. and i replied with,"best tauuu.....auntie sue pegi laut, buat sand castle, mandi kat swimming pool, ada slide...swoooooshhhhh"...and ika punched me hard on my stomache. adeh!!!

No comments: