Wednesday, April 20, 2005

terlebih atau terkurang?

salam!

a beautiful morning.

it was rough last nite. have you ever felt so angry that your heart beats fast? faster than your breathing? sampai pagi ni pun, dada cekya rasa sakit. berdenyut sebab terlampau marah. being rude is not my kinda thing. and i'm dumb enough not to balas balik other people's rudeness. it's just not me. tak reti. so i kept quiet, punched my room's walls and had a long cold bath to ease my anger. still, i was still mad. and i end up crying till i fall asleep. and kept saying how stupid i was not to say things back and be in control in the conversation.
he picked me up at the lrt, bawak kereta cekya. and he has this habit to sms while driving. yes, SMS.

so dalam kereta, i said to him;

"tak boleh ke tunggu sampai rumah, then awak sms ajelah..", with a tone so low as i don't wanna sound so annoyed.

"tak!!", uuhhh....THAT has got onto my nervesss!!! instead, i kept quiet.

i'm the eldest. supposedly, i can say anything i want. damn! why is it that he likes picking on me? apa la salah cekya dengan dia. and being mommy's favourite, i wouldn't say much.

rasanya, sebab tu cekya banyak diam coz he likes to mengadu. at the age of 24 and yeah, he likes to mengadu. and i wouldn't want my mom to get upset over her baby's unchangeable attitude. he hates me, fine.

and i took my car to lrt this morning, parked and naik lrt to office. didn't bother to ask him to send me. and he's not gonna use my car for a very long time. enough said.

anyway, as i said, it was a beautiful morning. best jugak dok drive pagi-pagi, rushing with others, berebut tukar lane. hikhikhik...jangan ada yang carik pasal macam
wtl kena kelmarin, sudah lah!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

roti telur i had for breakfast! yummy!

pastu cekya ada appointment pulak from people from mimos. mamat tuh muka cam zizan la plak. jangan mare yea dek zuril. sungguh la comel.

tapi, comel-comel dia pun, tak dapat le melupakan apa yang my bro dah buat. letih pun ada. takperla. i'm just looking forward untuk petang ni. i'll be leaving early, ada alumni dinner petang ni kat royal lake club, tasik perdana.

nak balik and fetch my ex-collegemates. kemain korang yea. cekya gak yang dok menjemput. macam datin-datin gituk. hikhikhik...

take care guys!wassalam.

p/s : selamat bercuti maulidur rasul. moga Allah mengurniakan sifat sabar yang tidak berpenghujung buat cekya. macam Rasullullah S.A.W.

No comments: