Monday, March 28, 2005

quiet...

salam...

it seems that everyone's kinda quiet today. busy i guess? me? tak busy? bored to the max. rasa nak move on to other workplace. it's been 4 years, and i should make a move, but where?

hari ni, my junior staff punya last day. didn't organise any farewell party. semua macam buat tak tahu jek.

i truly wanna write, tapi tak sure apa yang nak ditulis!

and i notice, most blogs that i frequestly visit every morning, semuanya senyap dan sunyi.either they'r busy or they are just like me.

b.l.a.n.k.

wassalam!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me, B.L.A.N.K ... just like u.. heheh..

Anonymous said...

been busylah cekya...and been missing u, lun, danny, tatot n the rest.

WTL pun kdgkala rasa mcm nak cari kerja lain. Pernah buat sekali but kena panggil dgn boss.

my colleague pun last day today...what a coincidence.

she-blocks said...

azell ~ huhuhu...i guess of all the bloggers tengah blank...

wtl ~ takperla sis....do ur job. and if u're free...come visit my place again ok?thanx sbb dlm busy2 pun sempat singgah!

lunacy said...

darling cekya..me tak blank cuma timing jer no good lah. will be around once a while ok gurl!!

she-blocks said...

kak lunn sayang....tak apalah...i understand, most of your guys are busy with work...;)

kisses for dibdib!