Tuesday, March 29, 2005

extra!extra!read all about it!

salam!

i'm not in the peak of my happy-happy situation. kalau kat yahoo messenger tu, i'm 'idle', i guess. hikhikhik...

sedih? yeah.
devastated? yes, of course.

tapi tak apalah. i'll just regard whatever yang dah jadik as a part of my life's journey. yes i cried but it should be apart of going thru a tough time, right? bukan sumatera jek gempa bumi. i guess my heart & soul is at stake as well! duh!

takpelah.
erm kan yuu.
it's ok.

anyways, my friend read the classified and there's this part time job for online researcher or something. we're going during lunch time tomorrow to check it out. if ok, i might be working part time there. siap ada interview la plak. i guess it's time to do something else. i'm pretty bored. get myself filled up with commitments, then i won't feel so empty and bored. wish me luck guys.

it's raining outside, and i've booked a ticket for myself. am watching shall we dance. i know, i know, it's an old movie. but whadda heck. i wanna make my mind wander and swift it with j.lo's moves! huhuhu...

you take care guys.

wassalam

note : erm kan yuu(in cantonese) = takpelah = it's ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck cekya n friend. moga dapat. Pastu boleh let me know abt it..hihihi

how r u feeling dear..much better i hope. jgn sedih2..we are here for u if need someone to talk to..betul tak lun?