Friday, March 25, 2005

it's already friday?!

salam...

wooosh!! it's friday! sekejapnya masa berlalu. and it's weekend lagi. i might go and watch miss congeniality on sunday. it all depends. need to gosok all my working attires. did i mention that the palang in my closets semalam roboh. too many baju, and there my mom's baju in there. half of the space eh. i have told her to take out her clothes from the closet since dia dah ada new bedroom set. sabo ajelah! i had to repair myself. duh!

and when she heard me banging the closet, she shouted from the living room;

"s*****...! keluarkan baju-baju mama tuh eh...!"

adeh ibuku!

anyways, petang semalam, met ewa, my ex-schoolmate. she's preggy and she looks so comel with her maternity dress. hikhikhik... and we had tea @ secret recipe. and i had this;

Image hosted by Photobucket.com my lovely chocolate banana! muahsss!!! marvelousss....!!!hahaha...adeh la. kemaruk.

the cake was fine, the banana's fresh, the chocolate layer was just nice, not so lembik, not so keras. perfect! hikhikhik...

*sigh, sigh, sigh*

then, i came back and met up with cek juls. she picked me up @ kelana jaya lrt. we had kuey tiow goreng kerang @ kelana jaya. i'm turning into a kuey tiow freak. *sigh*

have a great weekend darlings...
wassalam!


p/s : i have updated 'the story'. for those yang follow cerita tu, please click on the link on your right hand-side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u make me wanna go see movie today. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

u make me wanna go see movie today. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

i sumwhat prefer toffee banana from la manila.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Indulgence is not bad as well