Tuesday, December 13, 2005

taggie!

salam!

been busy but dearest
zuhri tagged me. so here's the 5 weird / random things about me;

  1. i sleep with my camera, and my books, and my magazines. my bed is full, i repeat, full of my favourite stuff. It’s a routine for me to have a slideshow of the pics I took for the day on my camera, read thru magazines and will read 3-4 pages of the current book that I’m reading..
  2. liat bangun pagi. this morning, my mom banged, i repeat, BANGED my door. i got up feeling irritated and knocked my door from inside, imitating her hard knockings to irritate her. hahahah..jahatnya aku.
  3. i crave for mcdonalds almost everyday. pelik sangat. it’s not that i will go and stuff myself with any bigmacs or anything like that but i will say,”sedapnya mcdonalds…hmmmm”, at least once a day. emmm..sedapnya mcdonalds ek?hehehehe..
  4. since i banged 7-11’s dinding not so long after i bought my new car, i was totally worried, not afraid, but worried of driving. and it was like a year plus ago. wonder when i’m gonna have the guts anymore. sheesh.
  5. i love to look at men’s eyes. tatau napa. if i have chance, cekya tengok betul2 and penuh teliti. the lashes, anak mata warna apa, the eyelids. whether they match the face. everything! well, when i talk to somebody, i will always look them in the eye. so zuhri, beware! wuhuhuhuhu!!!

so that's about it. not as creative as you think it might be, zuhri. i'm just a normal person, dude! anyways, am not gonna tag anybody. hehehe...let it end here..;)

gotta go...take care people!

wassalam.

No comments: