Friday, December 02, 2005

a pleasant surprise..

salam!

yesterday, i arrived home at about 8 something. was pretty tired. my mom was frying some mihun for dinner as i refused to go out and have family dinner together. masuk-masuk bilik, i saw this on my bed, in a plastic bag. a nice quilt.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i thanked my mom, and terus masuk bilik and baring. i was exhausted. and basically, resting turns to shleep. hehehe...and all of a sudden, these girls appeared out of nowhere, bringing a huge secret recipe's chocolate banana cake with candles!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and we had these for dinner;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my feelings? undescribable!
thank you so much ladies!!!!
and cek ejot gave me this;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

again, thank you, thank you very much!
wassalam!

No comments: