Friday, May 06, 2005

pinkie day!

salam...

my day was full of pink colours! i wore white with pink roses shirt and a pink tudung and my new pink casio watch complemented my appearance. then my dear friend ewa gave me a shocking pink blanket for my birthday. it was actually a belated present but what the heck! it's nice!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i love it!!

then after meeting ewa at kl sentral and had an early dinner, i went straight to lrt taman paramount and cek ejot was waiting for me. we headed for one utama. cek julie & cek ana were supposed to meet up with us there. actually, i also missed ewa's birthday and i badly wanted to give her something. she's preggy so i got maternity dress or shirt in mind. so i bought her a nice cotton shirt, so she could wear it to office or something like that. tak dapat pulak nak tunjuk coz i got the customer service's lady to wrapped it up for me. and i guess you would have guessed the colour of the shirt i bought. yes. pink. huhuhu... ewa would be annoyed & happy at the same time. huhuhuhu....


anyways, i realised, that i missed my friends' birth dates lately. so here goes;

ewa - 22nd april
ahmad dzuhair - 4th may (this chap actually merajuk coz cekya tak pernah lupa his birthday before this and cekya buat hal plak tahun nih. hikhikhik...hang majuk ya ahmad...?satgi aku beli kat hang ubat rambut kasik kelemumur hang clear, ndak???hikhikhik...)
and last but not least,
mr b.h - 5th may (the person i mentioned 2 entries before)

well i missed him terribly today. cekya pelik. why do i feel this way? sebelum ni, i was alrite and i'm so sure it's not pms! cekya tak tahu kenapa, but i can't concentrate on my work, people around me. i felt that there were so much to focus on. banyak yang perlukan perhatian tapi all i did was, think about him. and i'll just smile, just thinking about how comel his giggles are. adeh! parahnya. i was handling it quite well, till these few days.

does this show that i've gotta go and get him;
or is this a sign, that i should forget him, and 'us'?

i have already sensed the lost, and i've already felt the panic inside me. the outing with my friends did help a little but when i'm back and lie on my bed, it keeps running through my mind, over and over again.

duh! i'm actually babbling!

it's approximately 1:02am. off to bed.
wassalam.

No comments: