Friday, May 13, 2005

annOyed!

salam!

it's 10 minutes to 8pm. i wanna go home but still in the office. oh yes, i enjoyed doing my tasks. but having to prepare things at the very last minute, i'll be hating my job like hell. duh! and having to do it in an 'urgent' mode is not THAT fun, eh? double duh!

and to make things worst, it's raining outside. that's why cekya takleh balik.

tadi, i called up my cousin, nak mintak permission dia bawak ira & ika to go swimming tomorrow morning. my cousin said they've been asking when am i taking them for swimming. hehehe..kesian pulak bila dengar. insya-Allah, kalau tak ada apa. cekya nak bawak diorang esok pagi. and i might be taking some pictures of them having fun. kalau la ada camera baru..*sigh*

tapi tak apalah, my 'ayang' Genius dah banyak berbakti and helped me record lotsa moments in my life. thanx a bunch my darling camera! hikhikhik...

i guess, cekya kena redah hujan jugak lah. i've promised my youngest brother to marinate some chicken for his barbeque party esok.

you guys, have fun during the weekends ya!

wassalam.

No comments: