Thursday, May 20, 2004

no title,for no reason!

i went to ampang park to settle my debts.accidently met my cousin,she's a tutor in an international university here in malaysia.part time,she's finishing her phd.transfered all her subjects here in malaysia after the 11/9 tragedy.she was in u.s for like ages!not married,she looks happy though.i suppose she doesn't need a man's grip at all...

as for me...i guess i still have man,marriage,kids,among others,in my mind.i just can't help it.i'm still at the age where my friends are busy planning for their wedding dresses,dais,reception...etc.i just feel the distance already.and i tell you,it's not favourable at all...

well most of the time,i can handle it,but we do have soft touches in our hearts right?it'll just 'knock' and slam in like nobody's business!hehe...

i've been over emotional now yeah?

i guess i wanna have my beauty sleep.damn tired.'handled' 2 of nieces after i'm back from paying the bills..i'm having cramps on my stomach.they kept jumping with joy on top of me...ughh!those little tots!

...sleep time...

No comments: