Friday, May 21, 2004

in need!

a friend of my mind gimme a dinner treat after office.i was damn full by the end of the 'makan-makan' session.arrived home at about 9.15pm..

and as i was walking through the shops there in the mall,i told myself,i really need to have a camera and it'll be better if it's digital.am planning to take lotsa pics during the trip..

..3 options..

first, borrow from anyone.well borrowing stuff would make me think twice before asking but i did asked around though..but there's no one who has one..if they do,they can't lend it(or maybe they don't trust me)..

second, take the office's camera which will jeopardise myself.one of the staf might need to use it since i'm going on weekdays..

third, buy myself one which is so impossible..hehehe

i'm still looking for other options though..we'll see..

and i did the most clumsy thing today.because of the excitement wanting to go for my friend's treat,i left my bro's cd-buli on my office table.my bro was sighing so hard,like everybody in the neighbourhood would hear him,when i told him so..gotta run to the office tomorrow morning to pick it up..

daa darlings...oh yeah...am listening to lovefool-the cardigans..cool number..;)

3 comments:

Rizman said...

well... u should by a digital camera yang murah macam jenama benQ or Musteq ... semua tu around rm 400 je kak .... gambar pun puas hati ... bestnya dapat treat ...

she-blocks said...

airiz : where can i find those benQ or musteq digicams?i would wanna have a look...emm...well,my officemates would have treats each month.we'll take turn to belanja everyone.heheh...

taqriz : thanx so much for your advice.i might be looking around..thanx again for dropping by...:)

Jubeiz said...

I've came accross one advertisement. Free digital camera if you apply for Ambank credit card. This offer will end 31/5/04. Try browse their (AMBANK MAAA..) website to know detail. I can't remember Ambank's URL. Try search using Yahoo search..