Friday, May 21, 2004

hilarious!

a telephone conversation between me and a customer service guy..

she : hi,i'd like to check on my payment.i have paid my bill but my line is still barred.

he : yes,sure,can i have your number?

she : 01*-*******

he : oh alright,let me check it out for you..

she : yup(as in 'yes'),thanx.

he : *giggles*...no,my name is fauzi...*giggles*

an we giggled throughout the conversation.yeah,i laughed too,for a clearly different reason!

duh!he thinks that i called him 'yap'...hehehe...it WAS a morning humour,to me,as well my colleagues!hehehe...

talk about mobile phone,i got this nokia 6610 for quite a while...a year,if i'm not mistaken.u might not see the scratches on the screen but it's kinda 'damaged'.some of the buttons are irritatingly hard to punch...grrrr!well can't blame the phone.i dropped it before,a number of time actually..hehehe

i was thinking of buying a new casing for it coz buying a new phone would be a no-no.vowed to myself that not to buy another one.the last one.for good...till death do us apart..hehe

till later...daa!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... im using the same phone for almost 1year too... kinda problem with the button at first (some people say 6610 button is cool ;{ ) after take out the handphone cover and keypad and clean the debris all by myself i say goodbye to hard punch... i thot u should try laaa... i would agree with u not to change the handphone... hey as long it function properly what for we lookin for technology. doesnt meant we left behind!

taqriz
please redirect to my new blog. tq, yap! :)
http://mblog.com/taqrizshah