Monday, May 24, 2004

i want to but i'm worried!

it's approximately 4:41pm in kuala lumpur.the weather's cool outside.

it was drizzling during lunch hour.i'm actually having mixed feelings...

good - tonite,i'll be busy packing for the family trip tomorrow.they say,we would make our move at about 9am.so the excitement is definitely there...

bad - i'll be seeing my doctor before the packing thingy.my monthly checkup.'internal problems',i would say.and he might be annoyed at me for having the same or even gain weight than last month..
yeah,my weight is not ideal for my height and he's actually monitoring yours truly.i'm just so worried..it's just that i'm a person who would gain when i eat(of course,we all do)and lose nothing if i'm on diet..it's just too frustrating...!

i guess i must keep those things off my mind till i meet my doc.ughh....i just wish i have something to distract my thoughts from the appointment..:(

i'll write on the outcome tonite...insya-Allah!

No comments: