Wednesday, March 07, 2012

*Speechless*

Salam!

I know a guy few years back. He was having a serious marital problems. It was too ugly to tell but he always always find me to tell stories. Not on the problems but how he feels about it. Besides that, we always talk about stuff and I find it easy with him. And we became close friends.

His wife knew about it. And thought I was his girlfriend. *Gulp* She admits that she's having an affair with another guy and felt that her husband is being friends with me, just to be fair. Ko ada affair, aku pun ada affair. Well to me, I'm just a friend he talks too. 

At one point, he and I started to fade. I was just assuming that maybe, he has patched things up with his wife. Alhamdulillah, I thought.

And one day, the wife contacted me through YM. (Which I think she curik-curik copy from her husband's YM). She told that they've gone separate ways, she's back at her hometown with their 2 kids. And she said sorry and all, for shouting and being angry at me, at that time. 

Since then, I kept in contact with her, and her kids. It was nice to see her moved on, even remarry. I guess Allah has planned all, perfectly for us all. And yesterday, I received a news about him from her. He has passed. Due to heart problems. I was speechless. Till now, I can't even say how I feel. Tears filled my eyes. 

We shared sadness.
We shared laughter.
We shared our life stories. And he's now gone. 

I hoped he had forgiven me, if any. As I only remembered we only shared great friendship. 
Hazmi Hamzah, may Allah bless your soul. Semoga ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman. Love you bro!

Me, The Youngest Sister You Never Had.

3 comments:

Yati WTL said...

Alfatihah

lunacy said...

Oh dear, this is soo sad... U feeling alrite?

{cekya} said...

K Yati, thanks!

Lun, actually I don't know how to feel. He's a good guy, we shared stories and interests. We talked alot, about stuff. It's like losing your bestfriend. Hmmm...