Thursday, March 15, 2012

Girls' Day Out!

Salam!

Yesterday, had a mini reunion with my high school girlfriends. Karaoke, food and chat.

Ewa was a dear friend. We were so close back then. And I always usik her on her passion for business. Reason, meniaga satu2 barang tu, sekejappp je. Hahaha. She tried selling gamat creams, kain ela, infact, coaxed me into taking up her facial service. Hahaha.

And, I took her wedding photos with my small camera. about 9-10 years ago. And the photographer who shot her wedding photos that day said to me, and I remembered it vividly, 
" Dik, practice la amik gambar, mana tahu, esok2 boleh jadi photographer & amik gambar wedding"
There you go. And the rest is history. ;)

Ewa is now based in Melaka, working with the Ministry of Tourism. I'm glad that we met yesterday and we're planning on more meet-ups!

Thanks for the time babe! It's been 19 years, our friendship! Love you loads!

Love, Cekya.

Ewa & I, karaoke-ing. :D

1 comment:

jovin said...

Hllo ! :)
nice blog you've ;)
followed you.
mind to follow me back? :)
please comment if you already folow me.
Thx !

joan-milenia.blogspot.com