Friday, October 28, 2005

**24 Ramadhan 1426**

salam!

semalam cekya berbuka di rumah. ada jugak orang ajak berbuka, but i guess i was not in the mood. 2-3 hari ni, cekya banyak senyap, tak ada mood nak huhahuha macam selalu. and petang semalam, i received an email from someone.

i was stunned, sebak and burst out crying. memang cekya tak tertahan-tahan nak nangis. ada ramai plak orang dalam department so i rushed to the ladies. ada 2-3 orang kat reception tu saw my tears. owh and i continued crying in the ladies. sebak, sedih, rindu, menyesal, geram, semuanya ada. and as i'm writing this, i've got tears jugak.

life's just so unfair. when i'm riding my life smoothly, the past came. though i'm a little bit happy when i received the email, i'm also sad. it just strikes me that it's all unfair.

to that person, i never thought that you would think of me, ever. i'm touched, the fact that we've thrown ourselves apart, yet you still have me in your mind. i, too, wanna let you know, that you are always in my mind. love you.

wassalam.

No comments: