Thursday, February 24, 2005

owh i'm mad!

*salam...please forgive me as this posting would contain VERY harsh wordings and it's just so not me. i'm just so pissed off, so whadda *tooot*! heh...i've started it!*

i have never talked and write about blogging. i mean the impact of me, us, writing and merepek in blogs@online diary@journal, my opinion on how it is actually exposed to the virtual world, having strangers reading upon your smallest chores and your deepest feelings.

i love writing. be it in english, in bahasa melayu. i adore both. and the fact that i'm actually spending most of my times with myself, i tend to do a singular kinda participation thingy. photography. writing. reading. acara perseorangan la kiranya ni. and it's my life. i'm comfy. macam OP cakap, yang penting, diri kita sendiri. who am i if i wish to be someone else. if i wanna pretend. to be liked. to be accepted. walaupun i don't have a long list of names in my contacts, i do feel rather happy in my circle of friends. though it's small, i'm thankful.

but the fact that someone, who have commented that writing online and having others read your babbling is a waste and one should get A LIFE if they did, really pissed me off! at that moment, all i can do was istighfar coz if i don't calm myself, he'll get the "BEST" out of me. it's like a rythm to me ears after he said;

"WHOT??an online diary?get a life la...and go get yourself a boyfriend for that matter.."

i mean, how mean is that?? *tooot*, man! whadda *tooot*! people have different ways filling up their times. suka aku la nak terbalik ke, tertonggeng ke, masuk dalam monitor ke macam dalam iklan johnson's tu ke. it's my freaking life though you claimed i don't have any!!urghh marah betul la! what is freaking wrong with blogging. i blog because i find it is difficult to talk to people like him and unfortunately, i do have a whole bunch of them around me. *tooot*! and i blog because i always love putting my heart and soul to what i write. i can express myself freely. i can be angry. be happy. be annoyed. anything. and i will not bother other people with bags of my problems. i have the blog. means, in a way, i will not hurt other people's feelings with my big mouth. and i told him;

"huh oh!that's something cruel to say. i'm hurt!"

and this person go,"owh ok. sorry. you know me. i'm the kinda person who speaks out my mind.."

ahah!idiotic mind. insensitive creature. can't this people at least THINK before they speak. don't go *tooot* me with "you gotta accept me for what i am..bla..bla..bla". the attitude is just unacceptable. change it dude! tak ada ruginya. tak boleh ke, for half a second, be nice to other people. tak baik buat gitu. when he said all that, makes me think of all of my blog friends. all of them have very very good writing skills, creative people and i love hanging out at their blogs, reading their daily ramblings, poems and also complaints like i'm doing now. i feel at ease when i read all of them. truly a stress reliever and also a good theraphy, at least to me.

and the fact that we got overwhelming supports from these virtual strangers when our emotions are not in a good condition, when our life is down there, is simply AMAZING!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING PEOPLE!*clap*clap*clap*clap*(standing ovation lagiks!)

p/s : huh leganya. cekya dah tak marah dah...hikhikhik...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yang mengomen 'GET A LIFE' tu kan lupa nak cermin diri dia sendiri. jika dia anggap org yg tulis blog-baca blog takde life - dia pun sama lah begitu. sbb dia baca dan mengomen ;) kenapa tidak dia meluangkan masa diluar dgn kawan2 dia. apa guna baca blog org - takde life ke? hehehe...

tak dinafikan ada org berblog bersendirian melalui online sebagai medium utk ekspresi dirinya. namun weblog ada komuniti. salah satunya Geng Jurnal. dengan GJ, kita tidak berblog berseorangan. Malah kita mendapat satu circle of new friends yang beratus2 malah beribu jika diikutkan dari jumlah yang berdaftar dgn GJ. Setiap tahun GJ akan mengadakan pelbagai aktiviti luaran yang menemukan ahli2nya samada secara rasmi atau tidak. Jadi dgn berblog kita juga mendapat kawan baru. and that is LIFE :)

she-blocks said...

well actually, i told him about the blog. dia tak baca pun. he don't even know how it's like in the blog world. not knowing something and make cruel comments about it, cekya rasa dah melampau!

thanx alot sebab faham rasa cekya. i know i can count to you and the rest of the bloggers.chill OP!;)

Anonymous said...

Allo, love ur blog, cekya... and for this one, I can't keep quiet coz my temperature pun naik... Next time, tell him, "Get a BRAIN, boy..." and then smile as sweetly as you can, heheh ;D

Anonymous said...

well...setiap individu ada cara nak express themselves, be it secara openly or secretly.

i personally think blogging is a positive way to let the things that are bothering us out of our system when you can't seems to get the messsage across.

Pedulikan apa mereka nak kata...

she-blocks said...

ladyfrench ~~ ahah...maybe u're right..he might not have any brains..pity him..and the sight of his names makes me wanna beat him up!urgh!

WTL ~~ i do think blogging is a positive thing. thanx for your support sis...and you too ladyfrench!