Tuesday, January 11, 2005

rare!roar!

salam...

me, posting @ night? jarang ek...;)

anyways, just to fill in my time tonite. dah lama cekya tak online malam-malam. i know, if i do, there would be so many things to put in here. and i'll start my babbling sampai berjela-jela.

right now, i have worries. i'm in no good condition, emotion wise. it's hard to explain things sometimes, and i'll just let the tears flow to settle things.

i saw someone in the train this evening. somehow, he looks like someone from my past. someone who is so dear to me for 5 years. and my heart jumped and my eyes started gleaming with tears. d*mn!

how hard was it?? it's just only trying to forget someone from my past. how difficult can it be? when the time of the month comes and all stuff started to get mushy, this old same memories will pop-up out of no where.

and now, considering i'm fighting my own emotions, things got pretty tough deep inside. and i've got tears running down my cheek when i listen to this song last saturday;

WITHOUT YOU - MARIAH CAREY
No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now it's only fair that I should let you know
What you should know
I can't live, if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give any more
Can't live, if living is without you
Can't give, I can't give any more
No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
I can't live, if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give any more
Can't live, if living is without you
Can't give, I can't give any more
i was so stupid to let go someone who's willing to accept me. i was so dumb to neglect him even he is willing to give up everything for me. gosh! why is it so hard for me to see things at that point of time? why is it so difficult for me to understand that chances don't really come on each and every day! why do you let him believe that you're fooling around when you're not?you ARE a fool cekya!
why am i NOT letting go when i should? he left...and it's all because of you, cekya. face it girl!
tears are now all over my face.
sedihnya.
sebak.
terkilan.
rasa kehilangan.
i'm lost.
i lose the battle.
i'm a loser.
my kaftan's wet with my tears. off to bed.
wassalam...:(
p/s : i hate signing off with a sour note...i guess this is one of 'the' entries...:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bersabarlah...mugkin kerana masih ada rasa sayang dihati membuatkan begitu sukar untuk melupakan.

-walkthrulife-