Thursday, December 02, 2004

miss missy...

salam...

ira & ika..melepak atas katil cekya!

i just missed them both! badly!they'll be back from jb today, along with my parents. dah lama tak jaga these girls sebab ibu diorang dah stop kerja dengan MAS, so there is no longer staying over at my place kalau ayah diorang kerja. kalau tidak, they'll be waiting for me kat pintu rumah every evening, waiting for me to come home and bawak diorang jalan-jalan tengok neighbours' dogs. kebetulan, depan rumah cekya padang luas and there are often birds in various colors. ada blue, yellow. i missed the fun times!

well...my sis mely wants me to update what happened on 'my' day yesterday. nothing much sis...on my way home, i bought bihun sup utara(this thing rawkss!!), kuih sikit and i head home. my bro picked me up, lepas maghrib, off he went to ss3. tatau la,maybe dia ada open house or something. so i ate my food, solat maghrib.

lepas tu cekya pi kat living hall, rasa malas nak tengok tv. so cekya tutup semua lampu rumah, masuk bilik semula and start reading a book. tetiba dunia menjadi gelap! hahahah...cekya terlelap. i heard my hp ringing tapi memang ngantuk yang teramat sangat and i can't even lift my arms to answer my phone.

around 11 something, i heard the house phone ringing. terkejut cekya. kelam kabut bangun coz i thought it was my mom. sampai kat phone, the ringing went dead. tetiba dengan bunyi my hp plak bunyi. lari semula masuk bilik. it was cek ana. beria mintak maaf coz she forgot to wish me. tak apalah babe...i'm all alone today, so i don't mind. it was approaching 12 midnight pun masa tu.

so that's how i spent my birthday night. gempak eh?hehehe...tak apala, at least i got all the wishes. here are some photos i snapped last week.

raya deco & klcc


kl towers from kg baru @ miza's place

that's about it guys..till later. check out pics from my nokia@fotopages!
wassalam...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeles!! cantik gambo pinjam buat experiment boleh??

she-blocks said...

buleh.....amik ler gambo nih......
saya redha...nak experiment apo tuh??hehehe