Tuesday, December 28, 2004

dia, seorang teman...

salam...

it's 2:39pm. i felt dizzy and all. dada sakit. asyik batuk dari tadi. very very disturbing. lunch time, i managed to take some rice. rasa nak terkeluar balik but i just ignore the feeling. ewa called tadi, she cancelled our meeting lepas office sat lagi. she's suppose to pay duit kutu. morning sickness dia dah melarat ke evening sickness so she went straight home lepas dapat mc tadi. so i guess i'll be heading home after office...

oh my, my....it's another 2 hours plus till the 'bell' rings...i miss my bed...:(

*******************************
and a little something, for my future reference...i'm sad, i'm sick, uncomfy...ughh it's just a terrible feelings stucked in my body!:(



sometimes, there are things, yang tak perlu dicakapkan, sebab, tak ada apa lagi yang perlu diperkatakan. i'm hurt, physically & emotionally. but what can i say...it's faith, it's written by Allah Ta'ala. something that i can't deny nor ignore. it's my half of the bowl..cekya redha!
wassalam...

No comments: