Friday, August 20, 2004

ikea day!

salam guys..

i was heading home when a long lost friend called.he wants to see and insisted that he wait for me beside the office building.ee planned to take me for a drink but i requested for him to bring me to ikea(bila lagi nak membuli kengkawan...hehehe...nak sangat jumpa,padan muko!anyway,thanx ma friend!).since i have planned to buy a few things and bersempena dengan pay day,cekya pun angkut barang yang kena beli...



so,here goes!


the curtain railings' holder.been wanting to buy it for ages.one of the old pair was lost during the renovation thingy..



the mirror i've been eyeing for since i saw the ikea's online catalog!if you guys are interested,there are 2 other colors.one is pink and another one is white...nice eh?it costs me rm65.00...;)



since my bakul baju is often missing(my bro took it and happily put it in his room-yet their baju is all over the place!),so i decided to buy this turqoise colored sort of bakul baju for the bathroom...



and last but not least,i saw this simple toothbrush holder and decided to grab it.cekya~~well-known of buying unnecessary stuff when she got the money!hehehe...

so that's about it!i'm planning to buy the pink colored mirror my mom's pink bathroom.macam cantek seksangat pulak!heheh...

emm...gotta go guys,i'll be going thru a long day tomorrow!
wassalam!

p/s:pictures taken with my nokia 6820..clear jugak ek...

No comments: