Thursday, July 01, 2004

~rainy evening~

assalamualaikum...

met shah yesterday.my bestfriend joined us at around 6 something.we ate dinner and talk.shah has to leave early.he has made some appointments with his housemates.so me and my bestfriend browse around klcc and we stopped at 1901 coz she was craving for the hotdogs..i just watched.heheh...and had a little bite,of course...;)



then,we stopped by at citibank,jalan ampang to pay her credit card debts..i took the below pic and she thought that i have gone mad-snappping at whatever i see..huhu...i'm sure she'll get used to my new-found craze!



i just had quacker oats for lunch.truly full!i can barely open my eyes..sleepyhead!
till later darlings..
wassalam..!

p/s:awak,thanx for your time..

2 comments:

Rizman said...

samalah .. riz ke mana2 bawak kamera.. main ambik je gambar ...

she-blocks said...

riz...sekarang ni,cekya ke mana aje bawak camera....kadang-kadang tu dah kemaruk sangat,jari sendiri pun amik..huhuhu....