Sunday, June 27, 2004

::weekend.my::

assalamualaikum...

i got myself full with plans during the weekends.pampered myself with 3 of my favourie stuff-books,movie & photography!watched 'berlari ke langit' at gsc midvalley-all by myself.



the crowd was not as the usuals.surprisingly!
got my ticket and had breakfast.



while waiting for the show,went to grab 2 books by julie garwoods & sandra brown,my 6610's housing and also a pouch for my phone.don't wanna scratch the phone screen again..huhuhu!

and i took a few pics for you guys' view..enjoy!


..from bangsar lrt station..


..the steps..

till later guys..bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cantik gambar bangsar lrt relway tuy.. tahniah kerana dilahirkan sebagai seorang yang terror. it me alone.. from ~ http://sayapdewa.blogdrive.com/ ~ salam perkenalan nanti boleh tukar tukar idea pasal art, i luv art 2.

zuril said...

its me - ZURIL

sukakan ART,suka baca BUKU,suka amik GAMBAR ek?ada persamaan la kita kalo macam tu.tapi saya takde digicam lagik.hehe..hmm,blm berkesempatan lagi nak menonton BERLARI KE LANGIT,ramai kata citer tu sedih.