Tuesday, June 08, 2004

hugh!

hi people..

got up late this morn and i just can't find the plastic bag i stuffed my clothes and undergarments.well i had to clean up my room the other weekend for the renovation thingy.i purposely put the bags in front of my room,at the corridor for easy access.and one of the bags was accidentally moved,which would take time to find as everything is in black coloured bags..asked my mom and we started searching..me-being a little selfish,got a little irritated as i was late for office..and the dumb mouth started mumbling..

and my big boss got into the picture when all the fuss started to happen..he got a irritated as well and start tearing the plastic bags.he went ballistic!my mom got furious and she started crying as she was the one packing things up,putting then properly in the bags.it was no easy task as i had a tiring day packing my stuff during the weekend and i didn't get to finish it.i know,it was really heart-breaking to see such things done.

i just regret having to ask her about the bags..should have search it all by myself..!urghhhh!!!

No comments: