Wednesday, March 08, 2006

serabut!

Image hosting by Photobucket
salam!

i'm on 'serabut' mode. lotsa stuff. i always always have plans to organise what i have to settle in the office. kononnya nak buat kat rumah la but when i see my pink bed, the plans were ruined! hahahaha!

lotsa on-going projects, ad-hoc stuff that needs attention, emotional grief, painful shoulder blades. oowhhh hurtful!

but anyways, zuhri tagged me;

"8 Different Points of a Perfect Lover"

hey no one's perfect la cek abang! but anyways, i would put up my points here. remember, i'm in a 'serabut' mode, so the points might be...err...rather not achievable. ngeh!ngeh!ngeh!

1. loving ~ owh i'm a sucker for someone who shows care and what not. it's just so right, to be in love and having someone who's loving and once in a while, romantic. all these while, i've come across engineers, and they are all the most expressionless, as well as emotionless people on the planet earth. am not sure about mars. fellow engineers, i'm sorry la. this is my findings.hahahaha!

2. religious ~ not SO alim but can guide me and well versed with our religion. besides, a good partner, should have this quality. a must!

3. intelligent ~ not einstein level but not as dumb as bean. a wise man would do. ;)

4. eyes ~ owh i've mentioned this before. i love looking at them. eyes. one trait that would definitely gain points from me. how the 'selected' eyes look like? i can't really describe. when i look at them, then i know it's mine...adoh mushy-nya aku!

5. sense of humor ~ cekya suka gelak. and i need someone who can accept when i say 'bengong' sambil ketawa and not sulk coz he thinks that i'm being rude. ngoh! make me laugh and i'll love. huhuhu...mushy lagik!

6. appreciative ~ i've never found this. it's sad when i go unnoticed when doing stuff or say anything. it's just too disappointing for me. coz i am like that. thank you, that's nice of you, take care, are some of the sentences that do wonders when i'm down and i never get all that back. i guess i'll just have to give and will never get back anything in return.

7. supportive ~ be one when i'm lost. at work, in my passion, anything that i do. there's no need to condemn me or give nasty remarks when i have problems at work. be interested in what i love most, photography even if he's not keen. it's just photography. not drug dealing.

8. knows me more than anyone else ~ yes. he has to know me. study me. learn me. i'm not difficult. owh i love to sulk. bak kata orang-orang tua,"merajuk pada yang kasih". kalau tatau kasih ke tak, merajuk kejap je.


guess that's about it. dalam busy-busy pun, sempat gak point out benda nih. hahahaha!
take care people!
wassalam!

No comments: