Sunday, March 05, 2006

busy lady bee...

salam!

hari ni, genap 10 hari cekya tak update. zuhri pun dah tertido nunggu cekya update. ampeh! asyik ngenakan cekya jek dia nih! nanti dia!
but anyways, yes, i've been busy. my shoulder blades are killing me. duduk buat keje and settle banyak benda. semua document dah berterabur jadiknya. i had to clean the table up before starting up with my new project tomorrow. analysis & design dah buat, tinggal programming part dia nak kena buat. pening gak. dah lama tinggalkan alam pengaturcaraan nih. wakakakaka!!! skemanyer!
Image hosting by Photobucket
-my semak samun table-

and to make things worst, all IT personnels are given a 'blackberry';

Image hosting by Photobucket
-my blackberry-
it's actually a tracking device to me. anyone in the company can search for me thru calls & emails and i shall receive it thru this device coz we're on stand-by, 24-7. tabley lariii beb!! i must say, it's the busiest week ever. and the tracking started last week, a day after i receive it. me & my boss receive some comments from the ED and my boss asked me to work something out for our website enhancement and guess who stayed up to get ready the necessaries?

yes, the lady, with blackberry.

i truly hoped you guys are healthy, doing good in life and baik-baik aja. hugss for all of you!
wassalam..!

No comments: