Friday, February 17, 2006

i've been tagged...

salam!

been tagged for so many times and i guess, if the last one, tagged by zuhri, i'm dead now, and painfully, so to speak, coz i didn't do it.

i'm just so excited about the handbag thingy and snapped some pictures using the company's digicam to snap the pictures and my camera would be included in the photo session. hehehehe!
here goes;
Image hosting by Photobucket
we can always regard this pink handbag of mine as handbag raya. bought it at one utama, half priced. wuhuhuhuhu! and the content of the bag...here they are;
Image hosting by Photobucket
surprisingly, tak ada lah bersepah sangat. no sampah at all! bag nih equipped dengan auto cleaning system ke? hahahahaha...but anyway, let me tell you what are the stuff eh;

1 ) the brown purse : my money, related and unrelated cards along with stashes of old receipts.
2 ) my panasonic lumix, with it's tripod. just a small chap. i just dumped it in my bag.
3 ) key : not to my heart but my house, department, the server room and drawers which i hardly use.
4 ) my creative muvo mp3 player : i really need this on my long journey home by the lrt.
5 ) extra AAA battery for the mp3 player.
6 ) buku simpanan tabung haji. dah lunyai seh! nyiahahahaha!!
7 ) tissue : baru je letak tissue coz i had flu since tuesday. i wouldn't wanna kesat my phlegm on my tudung, wouldn't i? hehehe!
8) ubat : ventolin-asthma pills, panadol actifast & medicines from my visit to the doctor the other day.

9) my monthly travel card-lrt : must have.
10) my nokia 7200. it's not in the picture. pi lunch kot. hehehe!

so, there they are. top 10, in my pink handbag!

gotta go and prepare the finalise thingy on the website. later darlings!
wassalam!

No comments: