Tuesday, February 07, 2006

been a while.

salam...

it's been a while that i really write.

i used to write about my daily trips to the office.
how kampung baru folks fascinate me in the morning.
how lrt rides can be so annoying. i even pitam on one of the mornings. my vision blackened and frankly, i don't really know my steps anymore, at that time. i simply walk and alhamdulillah, my officemate saw me cat-walking. the mabuk cat walk.
how nice the roti canai and karipap sardin are.
how i spent my time after office. it's either klcc, or maju junction. or better, chow kit's 7-11.

and when i go holidays, i'll write each and every detail of it. from the journey, what i did, what i eat along with photos - a very very important part of it.
it's just fun and the fun it's not there anymore.

don't i have things to tell anymore? don't i have a life to be typed here. i love writing. i'll scribble my notebooks, my small notepad in my bag. on what i feel at that moment. on things that are happening in my life.

owh i have so much to do in the office. the KPI, gotta submit it tomorrow. i haven't done a scratch. i have a table. an empty one. i just don't know where to start. i kept staring on my screen since afternoon. i might be cracking my head again tonite. besides yacking and bull-sh*tting on my key areas, i might be thinking about my current problems.

it's just so frustrating if i'm not able to do anything about it. yeah i can settle it but not immediately and THAT, just frustrates me to bits!

and i'll have tears on my eyes whenever i talk about it.

it's 7pm. i promised myself to go home early today but i guess that didn't happen.
i guess i have to make my move now.

till later.wassalam.

No comments: