Sunday, April 25, 2010

hidden cousins.

salam...

i have an uncle, who has another family. yes, another son, another daughter. yes, another wife.

the son's tying the knot in december, and my uncle wants my dad being one of the representative for nikah. fine.

this son of his, never saw us. only the daughter. and once, only.

i've been sending messages to the daughter that it'll be great if she can bring her brother, and the fiancee to come and meet up with my dad. my parents thought that it's an appropriate thing to do. so do i.

unfortunately, they've been having plans every first saturday of the month, when we were having our monthly tahlil.

but this month's reply was not much of a difference, and i can't help it but to send a cynical reply.
"oh ok...tapi kalau boleh mintak la ur brother dtg kenal2 dgn my dad. tak silap he'll be the wakil for hadri's nikah...mcm pelik la pulak, pengantin tak kenal wakil sendiri. hehehe... "

and then she replied,
" tula,sepatutnya macam tu kan..=(
nana pon tak paham perangai my brother,takpe,nanti i cucuk abah to paksa him jumpa your dad. =)
dont worry,sampaila ktorg nnt..;p"

what does that mean?! the son's been avoiding seeing my dad? he's been avoiding his own family? the same as the others are doing to my dad?! what's going on?!!! i know, i'm probably being difficult and think about it too much sampai bawak ke mimpi...:( but i just can't help it...

i've promised myself. today's the last the invitation. no more, kiddos.

felt like my dad has only my mom, me, my brothers, and my sister in-law. just the six of us. it's so bloody sad! :(

felt like crying buckets.

nite. :(

No comments: