Friday, April 23, 2010

full fledge weekends!

truthfully.

i'm loving my packed weekends. and it's packed with friends, old and new, and families. 
and i think i'm a facebookaholic! haih. that thing is so addictive!

but it did good stuff. like finding old flames friends...:D

lately, been having these cruel dreams of fighting with my dad's siblings & my cousins, on defending my dear dad. oh it's a huge smelly ugly family thingy. didn't think about it too much actually. but it has repeatedly been in my dreams. and when i woke up, it's really tiring. emotionally AND physically. why eh? makes me malas during the day sebab too tired. sigh.
a lovely thing happened last saturday! met rai for the first time. seronok ok! like i hold her hand and hugged her so tight. sorry rai if you got crushed! coz it's been years, kan sis? luv ya!













truly hoped that k.lun, k.emmy, biah & azell were around. havoc lagi agaknya. mau terbalik itu pavillion! hehehehe...

hopefully can go s'pore and see these lovely ladies plak!
have a great day!

No comments: