Thursday, August 28, 2008

dengarlah matahariku!


would i say it's unfair? and when i wanna just settle for 'unfair', thousands of stuff running through my mind. right through my mind.
it's tiring to think about how, and why, and maybe.

i guess not everybody has its ups right now. we'll just have to accept and adapt, don't you think? well people, i just have to touch base with myself. coz i've lost it somehow.

believe me, it's frustrating, more than ever. depressed? tell me about it. frankly, i don't appreciate rudeness, sarcasm and stuff like that. not at this point of time. and i cried last nite. sizzled myself today with work, lifted like 20 heavy monitors. and still, it's there. won't budge. just please, go away, silly feelings. don't make me cry another nite. i beg you. i want out of these mixed feelings.

berinjaklah dari tapak itu
ke relung dirimu sebenar
meniti laluan berpercik air dingin
merasa hembus angin dijinjang lehermu
menghidu bauan alam
alami damainya sekali lagi
lebih selesa, bukan?

love, cekya.

p/s : salam ulang tahun buat kak emmy & kak lun. cekya sayang kamu.
p/s 1 : salam menyambut ramadhan buat kalian. cekya harap, ramadhan kali ini bakal merubah segalanya. amin.
p/s 2 : i did a 12'x12' enlargement and framed the photo above and presented it as a wedding gift to my boss. he loves it. :)

No comments: