Wednesday, December 19, 2007

=colours=

salam!

it's 12 days to 2008. another hectic year, i presume. with all the new things planned, dari hal-hal office, to my personal plans. macam-macam nak fikir and to organise. haihhh!! thinking and planning all those made me even more tired than ever.

i watched a movie kelmarin. heartbreak kid. memang lawak. first few sentences pun dah buat cekya tergelak besar. and cerita nih, if you get the joke, you'll get it. kalau tak faham, then you'll be quiet when everybody's laughing like hell. heheheh...












well semalam round-round klcc with my colleague. bought a birthday present for myself. hehehe....it's my forever CK Be.


dari zaman student lagik pakai this perfume. kumpul duit to buy. ingat lagi, it was only RM150 with gifts and goodies. dah
naik harga sket la...cuma dapat 2 miniature this time round. takpelah.










and ahmad got me this;
tapi tak amik lagi. he bought it for me masa visit his wife in the uk. tak sabar nak amik but i guess we're both a bit busy. he's like;"weyyy!! when are you gonna take this terrible and smelly perfume from me???". siot jek. wangi tau! ngok ngek punya ahmad.








penat and hectic, didn't take me away from loneliness, as always. like whennn this kinda stuff will stop bugging me??!! letey ah.

anyways, do enjoy some piccas from the taman rama-rama visit with wtl & awan.







lastly, have a great raya korban, dear friends.
lotsa love, cekya.

p/s : kak lun, it's a dragonfly la sayang. not butterfly...;)

No comments: