Wednesday, May 30, 2007

she's THE miss...



salam!

yeah, miss riyo mori won the beauty contest. kat mata cekya, tak ada la cantik sangat-sangat. but she's smart. and the final question that she answered reminds me when i was small. the judge asked, what's the most memorable moment of your childhood yang buatkan dia ingat till today.
there was this concert kat tadika and everybody had to wear baju mcm ala red indian. and everybody got their costume except for yours truly. maklum la, extra inches everywhere, so i had to custome-made my costume. masa dapat tahu that there's no costume for me, i went back crying and the teacher called up my mum saying that i had to make one of my own.
then mak cekya gi sekolah, amik contoh from the school, beli kain and made a red indian costume for me. with the exact colour and all. hehehehe... and cekya smiles again!
bila fikir balik, ngengada gak la. tapi disebabkan nak join jugak kengkawan menari time concert, buat gak la baju tu. hmm...i wonder where the baju is. probably my mom left it in johor when we moved.
but anyway, i love miss japan @ miss universe's long dress. memang cantik! suka! nampak simple but i just love it!
gotta go! till later.
love, cekya.

No comments: