Thursday, May 24, 2007

longer days, shorter nights.



salam!
lately cekya hari-hari balik lambat. chill kat klcc, most nights. hehehehe....bukan buat apa. balik from office pun lewat, then had dinner with my colleague, then beli some books. aiseh. hari-hari beli buku. i guess i'm back to my old habits.

balik rumah, baca buku sampai habes. hahaha...a book a day. tido around 2-3am. pagi, ngantuk. tido sambil berdiri or bergayut kat handle dalam lrt. hahahaha!

and today, i'm suppose to teman a friend of mine to buy a digital camera. haihhh! balik lewat lagik. ceh! and tomorrow, after lunch, me & zuhri will be heading for melaka, ada wedding. be back in kl on saturday.

and probably, on sunday, me and my family will be going to muar, nak jumpa my uncle to ask him to be the wakil for my brother's enggagement in november. haihhh! penatnya dengar all these plans.

pasal kerja, bertimbun. i just can't open my files and work. bercelaru lagi kepala nih.

oh masyi's coming to kl next week. something i look forward to after all these hectic days. tak sabar nak tengok baby nuha yang comel macam cekya. nyiahahahahhaah!!!!!!!

oklah. gotta go. take care people!
wassalam!

No comments: