Thursday, November 09, 2006

some stuff, through my eyes...

salam!

here's some pics i took during an outing with a sweet comel friend. a guru in photography. he has a great selection of pictures @ http://ezdy-edd.fotopages.com.






anyways, keje office dah kurang but i have things to settle.
and my weekend, is packed!!
saturday dah abes coz my bros are going to have their friends at home. kena masak. nasik tomato's in my mom's list. jaga la budak berdua tuh. nanti balik from uk, i'm gonna invite my friends for bbq and you guys are going to do the bbq-ing. berdiang ler kat bara api tuh. hehehehe...

and on sunday, gotta see some friends before i go off and petang sikit nak gi carik luggage. yeah. cekya tak pack satu haper pun lagik. siap baru nak beli luggage tuh. hahahha...i thought of buying it coz cekya ingat nak visit s'pore & india[i need the luggage for this trip] next year. nak tangkap gambar puas-puas! insya-Allah! wanna come, guys? hehehhe...

i might do a little checklist here in my blog. korang tak kesah kan? it's just for my note. youall nak baca or add things to it, please do. esok lah cekya prepare.

it's 12.30am. i must sleep now. nite-nite friends.

No comments: