Thursday, November 24, 2005

rainy days and rooms...

salam!

i just got back from JB yesterday, arrived at about 11pm. i was dreaaaming of my bed on the way home. my pink soft bed. trip to JB memang exhausting, with ira & ika around.

masuk jek bilik, i thought i WAS still dreaming! half of the bed dah lencun, with a towel on it, with a basin on the smelly, heavy with water towel. i have expected some bocor on the ceiling but not this BAD. my brother is at home, expectedly, he should change the towels and he did nothing of that sort. marahnya cekya!!!

sudah la penat, macam tu pulak jadik. my bolster pun jadik mangsa. alhamdulillah, the other pillows are saved and i got to sleep at the other half of the bed. imagine nak tido dengan bau hapak macam tu! hideous!!!told my dad about it but he just looked up and went away. loh???

fine.

this morning, cekya let my room open, biarkan segalanyanya bergelimpangan, with messages for my ignorant brother to sent my comforter to the laundry. and i thought the men of the house would do something about the bocor.

cekya balik tadi and this is what i found;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yes, nothing was being done. or at least tukarkan the towel. it was all at its place, just the way i left the room this morning. gosh!! err...do ignore the 'maps' on the bolster. they were unintentional. hikhikhikhik!

and when i asked my dad, he said toilet belakang tak guna sangat so the tank macam overflow sket...and go where? my room? on my bed?

aduiii!! why can't they do anything about it. cekya mana la tahu benda-benda ni semua. tak kisah la sangat pasal bocor tu, sikit-sikit, i don't mind tapi pernah ada history, the tank pecah and the water flooded my room. flooded aje tak apa, but what if it falls on me, while i was sleeping.

i was SO disappointed.
still am.

gotta go guys. pray for my safety, for tonite, at least.
wassalam.

No comments: