Monday, September 19, 2005

hmm...

salam...

it was a lovely saturday evening . it was somebody’s wedding. my parents and all of my families, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews are all in the ballroom. i decided to take a stroll at the garden. it was full of pink and white roses. cekya nampak dia. he looks good in his tux. dressed lavishly. handsome? nah! something about him that i’ll always love.

i saw him singing at one of my cousin’s wedding dulu. everybody knows that i adore him so much. anuar. eisk! cemana pulak dia boleh ada kat sini. he walked towards me and asked if i’m here alone. i said no and explained where my other comrades are. and he offered his hand to accompany me into the ballroom. i was extremely shy. majlis will start any minute now, let me accompany you inside, he said.

aseh! cemana nih? he grabbed my hands anyway and we clasped our fingers. he was holding tight. i'll never forget that! eceh! then we entered the ballroom where everybody has taken their places. i went to the table where my whole family were hanging out. here’s my family, i said. hmm…introducing your family already? he said. and he smiled knowingly. uh! i was just being nice, mr zain!

i introduced everybody. he, however, stopped at at one of my my cousins. she was a stewardesses dulu and i guess they know each other. then my mom called. i turned around. he’s already besides me, clutching his fingers with mine. eceh!

i was about to introduce my mom to him when i heard my mom said…

ehh bangun laaa! kata nak teman mama pi rumah makcik liana, hanto kuih…!

adeh! mama..mama….ganggu betul ! tengah best mimpi di pagi ahad nan mulia nih……

huhuhuhuhu...

lately, kerap beno mimpi dia. napa ek? but seriously, bila cekya dah macam kurang minat dia, mimpi-mimpi macam ni akan datang. macam nak ingatkan cekya, not to forget him. ceh!

anyways, thanx for making time to read, my friends. huhuhu...
wassalam and have a nice week ahead!

No comments: