Wednesday, September 08, 2004

a job hunter!

salam blog dearie…

last nite,cekya sampai rumah around 12 midnite.13 going on 30 was nice.jennifer garner tu comey ah!she’s just simply sweet looking!you guys should watch it.sekarang nih heboh pasal PGL so i guess tickets for other movies should be available and you can get ‘em easily…kan?anyway,while laughing and enjoying ms garner’s reaction towards her wish to be 30,i was actually worried about some stuff…(asyik risau je cekya.kalau tak risau,sedih…hish!)

pagi semalam,my superior and another colleague got into an online conference kat yahoo messenger.my superior told me yang the person i talked about in
this entry wants us,3 of us,out!from the company!i was shocked though i have expected things to be this way,somehow rather!but i didn’t expect it to be this quick…one way,or another,he’ll find possible ways to kick us out.the main reason was dulu,before he took over our department, we reported to someone else and we are so called ‘orang-orang kuat’ this someone else.sabar ajelah!sakit hati betul!and it seems like he's going to get 'his' people to join the company...

so me and another colleague started searching kat j*******t for jobs.hehehe…macam la orang tak tahu apa j*******t…huhuhuhu and i applied a few.to my surprise, one of the companies answered.i was actually speechless and told the person(mr. h) that i’ll call him a little later…

oh dear…it’s been ages since i attended the last interview and i just don’t know whether i’ll be able to convince the interviewer,to talk and face ‘interviews type of questions’.and even it’s still in IT field,it’s a totally different thing from what i’m doing now.i guess it’s a good thing sebab cekya rasa,i should make changes.rasa macam tak boleh nak develop apa-apa with what i’m doing now.tapi,dari semalam,dok risau apa nak jawab bila dia tanya soalan?apa soalan yang dia akan tanya?nak pakai baju apa nanti?boleh ke cekya jawab soalan-soalan diorang?

but when i think of the current situation,i needed to move on and decided to return mr h’s call and agreed to meet up with him on friday,after office.he told me to bring the normal stuff,certs and all...and also,samples of my work.heh?alahai...i’ve never been in a project basis jobs la..cemana ek??aduss!!!kena selongkar baliklah cekya punya certs dalam almari tu.hehehe...

it’s wednesday and i’m already having cold feet,butterflies in my stomach.adoi la...apa pun,my hopes are at average level.tak nak la harap sangat.i’ll just give it a shot.kalau dapat,alhamdulillah.kalau tak,alhamdulillah jugak coz i had the opportunity…


gotta go guys…(my superior dok tanya cekya buat apa,karangan ke?cekya jawab,buat surat resign!heheheh….dia pun gelak!)

wassalam!

2 comments:

amran said...

my few last interviews ends up with me asking them the killer question.."where are they heading?","what are their looking for?","plans for 5 years from now?"...
And some of them blatantly answered with mindless blurbing ...and I found out that most of them don't know the answer for the above...some called it reverse pyschology..for me it's just the truth..And for your info..I never dressed up for interviews..just me and my stuff..with this I can always hang up afterwards at the nearest mamak stall without anyone even noticed where,what i've been doing earlier...neat eh?
Nowadays I'm the guy who interviewed these young IT grads..and i would always told them to "come as you are"...

she-blocks said...

gosh dazelll!!!we just have the same mind!
i did ask them that question.i even asked if they think that they see any future setting up the business.macam tergagap nak jawab!huhuhu....and i did ask what's their future plans...they were actually rambling!hahahha....
and i didn't dress up.just being the simple me...;)