Monday, April 07, 2008

exhausting weekend, ladies & gentlemen!

yowww peopleee!

did you guys know that weekend has another meaning. exhaustion. i was so tired, all i think was my bed, sleep and the air-conditioner. and it was fuming hot too. i had a majlis cukur jambul to shoot on saturday. we were there from 10am to 2pm. it was this little angel's day, eizatt mohd jasni. he's a premature baby born on the 35th week but he's just so strong. welcome, baby eizatt!

when we came back, i had a little discussion on www.exquisimages.com with kak yati & awan. we have finalised on certain things to be implemented in the website.
then i just go straigth to my room and zzzz, while kak yati was trying to download ps i love you. hehehe....then came the other girls for my family's monthly tahlil. here's a photo took by kak yati of us. macam gile jek. memang crazy pun. but not crazylogicpopstar seperti rene, okay!

and on sunday, i brought my mom shopping @ klcc. she needed to find a pair of shoes for my brother's reception @ saloma bistro. and i bought this dinner pouch for the event. dapat juga akhirnya. it's just so practical, i can like hang it on my wrist and it'll be easier for me to hold my camera. huhuhu!

and i bought 2 t-shirts for alfie. hehehe...

sekian saja, cerita weekend yang double P > panas & penat. hikhikhik!

love, cekya.

No comments: