Thursday, February 22, 2007

here it is!

ms emmy blunt's tag!!

5 things i would do if i am a millionaire

1. buy a piece of land, with lotsa2 pokok buah-buahan and build a medium sized english ambience bungalow with an olympic-sized swimming pool for my parents to stay. Siap dgn tukang kebun jaga kebun and a maid for my mom.
2. setup an office@studio for redmedia, buy the best range of photography equipment available in the market. i’ll definitely quit my job.
3. spend a month in the uk, visit every inch of the land. ntah ah. i have always loved uk. hehehe!
4. like mama emmy, cekya pun nak ada brand baju sendiri. ms read is putting a pretty high prices nowadays!! gotta have my own tailor, and designer, therefore, why not have a boutique! ;)
5. i always wanted to buy myvi. tatau napa.


5 bad habits

1- gigit kuku. khayal woo!
2- suka hissing…sssttt…sssttt…eventhough makanan tu tak pedas. habit yg pelik. eisk!
3- cekya kuat melenting. if there are anything which makes me angry, cekya cepat marah. tapi cepat gak sejuk.
4- sleeping at 3am, almost everyday.
5- suka pile up my clothes, malas nak sangkut. and iend up having piles of my clothings kat tepi katil. till now, tak simpan2 lagi. eisk! penat lah! alasan! hahahaha!


5 things i hate doing

1- gosok baju. panas!! berpeluh. melekit. yucks!
2- simpan baju dalam closet.
3- gotta say something the opposite, just because not wanting to hurt other people and hurting myself instead.
4- to walk from lrt to the office and from office to the lrt. i just hate walking to work. argh!!
5- buat keje 2-3 kali.


5 things i never do

1- smoking, clubbing, alcohols, gambling and things associated with them all.
2- gardening. it’s just not me.
3- i’m not a multitasker. cam tak reti buat 2-3 keje dlm satu masa.
4- go to photography classes and i feel that i really need to!
5- makan ketika sedang berak (ewwwww, grosssssss) << gotta agree with mama emmy!

5 things i regret doing

1- did something sinful. Allah, ampunkan dosa-dosa hambaMu ini..apa dia? aiyak. rahsia!!!
2- leaving uk in 1999. i should have stayed.
3- letting go a chance, probably the only chance to be with someone i was deeply in love with.
4- got myself carried away with most problems or dilemma i was in. should be more mature in handling them stuff. sigh!
5- ate a lot during my teenage years. adeh!!


5 fave toys/things

1- my colour pencils.
2- my hand-painted mugs. ada 3. 2 kat rumah, satu kat office. i just love the colours.
3- my cameras. lumix & nikon, lenses, flash, among other things.
4- my watch, the one i bought with my own money yang cekya considered mahal. hehehe…
5- a bracelet & a rose-shaped perfume bottle, given by someone.


5 person tag

Ermm…takder sapa kot. susah wooo nak buat nih. hehehe!

No comments: