Thursday, March 24, 2005

hang-cam!

salam...

bored.

a friend asked me this morning;

"you dah lama tak upload gambar yea.."
"a'ah...connection slow. lagipun, i dah lama tak amik gambo.."
"oh??dah lama tak amik??"


yup.
it's been a while since i browsed around places to play with my camera.
it's been a while since i took pictures from weird angles which have made people around me frowned with disgust.
it's been a while since i took unnecessary scenes or people around me - not important to others but it is, i'm sure.
it's been a while since i hold my camera.seriously.

*sigh*
hmm...
the passion is still there cuma cekya dah tak bersemangat to do snapping and to learn more about photography.i know that i have to practice to make my compositions better. maybe my baby cam does not have the right features for good quality photos but i have to improve on my compositions.
hmm...
*sigh again*

why cekya tak ada semangat lagi??
i have the answer but i might wanna keep it to myself. ni semua gara-gara plan nak beli camera baru. hmm...anyways, my lil sis is going to buy herself a camera. selamat snapping, enjoy it while you can, while you want to...:)

last nite, me, cek juls & cek jot went to nasi kandar kayu @ ss2. i discovered that i don't like something. nasi kandar. me, being someone who never fails to finish up her meal, neglected nearly half of my nasi kandar with ayam madu. adeh. ruginya. rm6.80 - flushed. next time, no nasi kandar for me, anymore, ever again. so i stuffed myself with trophy from nestle-chocolate coated vanilla ice cream. nyam!nyam!nyam!hikhihikhik....

eh, gotta go!

wassalam

4 comments:

she-blocks said...

iyea...sungguh tak besh!!!!rugi, rugi, rugi!

Anonymous said...

janganla gantung camera lagi cekya.. at least camera phone leh pakai lagik...

at least, your weird-angled photos never made me frowned with disgust... huhu..

-serendipity-

Anonymous said...

Miss Cekya, Lun, Danny, Tatot, Enig, Awan , Halian...now tgh tight up with works..



bye n cya

she-blocks said...

seren ~ thanx seren. hati yang rajuk, suka dipujuk...:(

wtl ~ sian wtl...takper. do your work kay sis..we're always here for you..;)